Saturday, August 16, 2008

HORRIBLE X-PERIENCE

I had my WISDOM Tooth taken out last Fri,it was a horrible x-perience for me.Was trembling thru out the 1hr surgery.MP3 was not able to overcome my fear too.The DRILLING was scary...yuks.I wonder why God create WISDOM TOOth!!!I have another to go but i yet to overcome the fear.The surgery brought me back to my bike accident in Pulau Ubin 14yrs ago.The same fear feeling.I felt like crying after the whole process....but my Ah Lao was not with me.So instead of going home straight,i decided to go cell...otherwise go home will keep thinking of the stupid x-perience.I felt relieve during the Worship...jus dwelling unto God's presence and the wonderful fellowship.....So if anyone have Wisdom Tooth i would advise to go for GA......

2 comments:

Cheryl Lee said...

eh so now no more wisdom tooth, not *wise* anymore lor? hehehe...

neh-mind, still blur and cute can liao! :)

Cindy said...

eh who say no wisdom...i still got 1 problematic one...decided to go for GA,tis time round must hav wisdom liao...ha ha ha