Sunday, June 22, 2008

After so long.....

I am back again.Have been a busy period for me,depriving from sleep and food..(sound like a beggar).With the new challenge that i am taking, have been juggling alone with answering phone,attending to customers,stock-taking,stock-ordering and cleaning.Phew this is really tiring!I guess i am starting to get the flow and tell myself that by July i must balance myself and to close shop by 8pm.The grace of God was really sufficient for me,he had send me many friends to encourage and support me through this challenging time.Thank you my dear friends and sisters in Christ!!Not to forget my hubby.We had afew heat up conversations about coming up with promotions but the lord gave me grace to have self-control.Think we both have fallen into the devils plan....but still very very tough for me.Have to be a good testimony not just for my pre-believe hubby,pre-believe family and also to my pre-believe friends.That is why the word of God say we must die to ourself ..........

1 comment:

elespace said...

my dear, it must have been hard on you...but...God's grace is sufficient for you. I'm so proud of you! Taking the big step that not many ppl would. Love ya.